Pontillo in rebuttal to your sick lies and insinuations...

03-15-2021 Pontillo, I did not say you were Anthony Cipolla back in 2015. That's a LIE. I never once told a lie about you Pontillo. If I did mention you, I only told the truth. I didn't want to be laible for any libel. As long as I told the truth, "God was on my side". ................................................................................. So Pontillo, all your convoluted stories are just so much "Corprolite" with pretty pictures for distraction. ................................................................................. It's too bad you let yourself go to the "Dark Side" for Fr. Cipolla. I hope you two get to share a Pyre together with the rest of the fallen clergy preditors and their enablers. ................................................................................. Pontillo, you have plagiarized that old letter from Fr. Cipolla until it's almost unrecognizable. I made copies of his letter that you posted in 2015. You have definately put your signature on it...just like you did with Mary's piece that you cannibelized. ................................................................................. Pontillo, you call me a bully. I'll be 75 years old in April, I'm 5ft 3 inches tall, I have COPD and Arrythmia, Diabetes and Heart Disease. You must be a "real puss" to refer to me as a 'violent bully'. What's the name of that gym you brag that you belong to? Is it that Fitness Club on Perry Hwy? Are you a Transvestite Pontillo, you never said one way or the other? ................................................................................. Pontillo, remove those lies you published about my family on your blog now. ................................................................................. In re-addressing the lies you tell, you are only lying for spite which is blatantly obvious. You can not prove one word of it either. I made hard copies of the Libel 'you' published on 'your' blog, to have proof. All the proof you say you have, of your allegations against me, you can't produce one single sheet of corroberation to back you up. (Because your allegations are ALL Lies) ................................................................................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Attention Patrick Pontillo, this is meant expressly for you, "You Liar, Web Troll, Falsifier, Perjurer, Bully, Deluder, Deceiver, Thief etc...".

Cardinal Wuerl, Fr.Anthony Cipolla Guilty. P.A. Pontillo, conspires to lie and swindle the Catholic Laity of their faith and money.

POSTS; Rebuttal of the Pontillo and Cipolla Lies from Patrick A Pontillo's own blog which is all conjured up by a pedophile and his Buddy.